Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, My name is Tracy Rullo and as the name suggests I have a passion 4 papercrafting.
The aim of my blog is to keep you all up to date with my latest crafting.
But first a little about myself and my craft. I began scrap booking around 7 years ago after being invited to a creative memories party. From there i played for around 6 months, the opportunity then came up for me to become a consultant with "crafty kids" now know as Kaszazz. While with Kaszazz my craft goodies stash and tools grew and I caught the bug for Stamping and Card making. I would say i now stamp and make cards more than i do scrap. I like to do beyond the page projects and mini books, but really should get back to the scrapbooking...I have lots of photos printed and waiting to be put in to scrapbooks. A friend once joked with me and said "you have so much stuff you should start a shop" well guess what i did just that!  I now run an online store in partnership with Katie. We are Art and Craft Supplies
We have been operating for two years and just finished up our storewide sale. Not only do we sell online but we also attend local markets such as the Barmera Main Street Markets, and last weekend we were at the Mammoth Monash Market. The Barmera Markets are on this weekend from 9am to 2pm and will be the last for a few months. They have a break over the winter months and return in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.