Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ryan's Card




My 5 year old Son went to a Birthday party today, so this morning out came the stamping gear, pencils, inks and cardstock.
I stamped the image on the front for him. I used StazOn in jet black as we were using Faber castell water colour pencils, not that we added the water but it is a good fast drying ink, so no smudging.



Ryan then set to work doing the colouring. The space at the bottom was left for the "Happy Birthday" but when I came inside from hanging out the washing....he had stamped the inside himself! He didn't do too bad a job I think, Ok well not lined up and a real mixed up card...but he is only 5!



The end results, front and inside. He was quite pleased with how it turned out, and pleased he had done some stamping himself.
If you would like to know any information regarding the products used please let me know and will pass them on.
Now if a 5 year old can create a card like this anyone can.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.