Friday, June 11, 2010

Loire Valley BTP Kit

I just listed some new BTP (beyond the page) kits online
Over the long weekend I plan to start working on the Loire Valley kit. It contains a BTP bird house, 6 X 3 double sided pages 18 pages in total, that should keep me busy for a while! The kit also contains Alpha stickers, Die cuts, Epoxy brads, Embroidered badges, Rubons in colour and black & white and a clear stamp set. All of these products each come packaged in the new style zip lock packaging Kaisercraft recently released. They are each designed to suit the Scrapbook paper storage unit. There is also a 12 X 12 size zip lock bag to store your papers in...no more dog ear corners. Now you can store your papers and embellishments from each release in one place. I will post photos and steps at a later date to show the completed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.