Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog overhaul

Just a very quick update. What do you all think of the new blog? I am loving it, however I cannot take the credit for it. I had it done by Judi from blue bird internet marketing. It now matches my Facebook profile tab Judi made for me. Next I am going to have some labels made to go on the back of my cards but right now I am very busy uploading photos of stock onto my facebook page. I have not had a great deal of time to do much crafting, however do have a few projects on-the-go which I really must get finished! Maybe I should have a Mid-year resolution, don't start something new until you have finished what you start!

One of the cards I have made, using my Bigshot and a new texture plate, love the happy birthday background (sorry about the Shadow) have not had many sunny days of late.

Happy crafting all and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.