Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Craft Swap Part 2

As most of you would have seen in a previous blog post I participated in the contemporary handmade alliance craft swap. I have shared with you the items I swapped with my partner, Anna from King Billy so now I need to share with you all what Anna sent to me :)


Isn't she just so cute? It's a wheat heat bag! I love the label...oh and look even a purple safety pin!
I read somewhere on Anna's page that in 2 month's she has used 20kg of wheat! That's a lot of heat bags!
Also included in my parcel was a tie died brooch and a stunning piece of artwork, I am going to frame it and hang it in my craft corner, which is creeping into the lounge!


The artwork is from MarkArt which is sold from King Billy's facebook page.

If you would like to view both swap photos, you can do so Here.

If you ever have the chance to participate in a craft swap I would recommend going with a well run one. This is the second one I have done and have been very happy with it. More than I can say for last years, but that's another story, and one I would prefer not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.