Thursday, February 16, 2012

Test for Mister Linky's

OK so I am toying with the idea of running some comps on my blog whereby I allow links to be left.
I follow a few blogs who use this Mister Linky...so I am giving it a go.
Please note whilst this is just a test run...if it works, by all means leave a link...we shall call it a love link :) a link to your latest creation. Oh and I know it is not Monday...but until I get my head around it all it will do. Oh and if you would like to give it a try yourself..visit Mister Linky here.
Fingers and toes crossed it works.


3 comments:

  1. Well look at that :) now share some love. How many new blogs can I find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing how this works Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, the idea is when I run a comp bloggers can leave a link to their card/layout on their own blog by simply adding the URL to the blog post. Others can then view each entry on the blogs :) you are most welcome to add your link above.
      Tracy

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.