Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for a change

As some of you would by now be aware I am no longer involved with Art and Craft Supplies. After 3 years together Katie and I have decided to go our own ways. For the time being I will be concentrating my time on the Business I run with my Husband (as I have done for the last 10 years). We have some changes happening that require me to be "at work" more. I will be continuing with my crafting and you can follow what I have been getting up to over on my Facebook page. And as I said at the start of the year I WILL become a better blogger, I WILL post more regular updates, maybe even a blog revamp... you never know, while things are changing maybe I will change the lot. They say change is as good as a holiday, and while I did just return from 2 weeks in QLD (in Feb/March) I could always do with another. Ah who am I kidding? I will just have to get to changing my craft corner around ...again!
Now what would a blog post be without a photo?
Here is one of my recent cards I have made.
Just how I feel some days, not a care in the world.
Well for now that's it, just a brief update.
Happy crafting, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.