Saturday, July 10, 2010

Complete Paper Bag Album

I have completed my Paper Bag Album...it took me a while to figure out a way to do the cover and add some form of closure to it. So here is what I managed to come up with..
Once I had decorated the cover I then set about working out how I was going to have it close. I used buttons and cotton twine. You have no idea how many "extra" hole this cover has! Lets just say next time I am testing something for the first time I will put the kids to bed before I do it! I have just covered them so no one will ever know (only you and I). The base for the cover was a 12" X 12" piece of core'dinations cardstock cut to size, then a piece of one of the inside pages. When I was laying it on it was blending in with the base colour a bit too much so I added a strip of the Canvas Bazzill Basics. To attach the buttons I used my silent setter to punch the holes then the cotton twine, to close you simply wrap the long twine round the larger button a few times.

The completed album open.

Another view with a peek at the pages inside. If you would like to view the earlier post I did on the unfinished album you can do so here.

The paper range used was Kaisercraft Duchess Collection and can be purchased from Art And Craft Supplies.

I hope you have enjoying viewing my latest "complete" project, free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my papercrafting products and projects.